Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

+18
Lightningscar
Garnet Fire
Rue
Emerald
Hunter
Phantom
Saber
Earth
Blade
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Silentshadow
Sock
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Sunny Snow
Ice
22 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. Empty War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

All three packs are at war.

Southern Pack has more members now, resulting them in a shortage of prey and they are fighting against Northern Pack for more territory.

Northern Pack is thriving well too but they have noticed remains of prey being left behind on their territory and accuse Southern Pack of prey stealing.

Phantom Pack is watching both packs fight, ready to cause more mischief and trouble.

Join the roleplay! Use your own characters in your pack! (Not from the previous roleplay)

Last edited by Ice on Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Wolf Points : 22430

https://forumofwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Ice Fri May 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Ice entered the Northern Pack camp, a dead rabbit in her mouth. She dropped it on top of the fresh-kill pile in the middle of the camp. However that was not the only thing her packmates noticed. She was angry, real angry. Her fur was all fluffed up and her eyes were icily cold.

"I need to speak to Silentshadow," She snarled at her packmates. "Where is she?"
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED. Empty Re: War between Packs - [Official Roleplay 2] CLOSED.

Post by Sunny Snow Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Sunny Snow was running her route, as per usual and she saw two Southern Wolves arguing. Hiding in a bush not far away, she caught snippet of conversations.

"...need more territory..."

"When... attacking..."

"In two days..."

Sunny Snow ran back towards the camp, taking the short route. What were two Southern Pack wolves talking about so close to their territory and who were they attacking in two days?
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22308

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Fri May 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Ice spotted Sunny Snow from the corner of her eyes. "Sunny Snow?" her anger melted when she saw the hysterical look on her friend's face. "What happened?" her voice was urgent.
Ice
Ice
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Fri May 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Sunny Snow repeated the whole event, but added, "I'm not sure if they are going to attack us but we should be prepared."
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22308

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Gracesong growled, "We need more prey! Saber, we must do something! Northern Pack has all the territory!"

To think I was related to him, she thought. If I was related to him, he would've done something before!
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22999

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 4:33 pm

"War. Gracesong, you've hardly been in one. You've been with me for countless border raids and fights but War...is like." Phenomenon sighed and trailed off, her green eyes narrowing until she opened them so widely it seemed like she had seen a ghost. "But I can't wait to sin my fang's into those smug little Northern Wolf's. Mostly SIlentshadow!" Phenomenon grinned twistedly.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22275

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

"I've been in a war! A rogue war! Where you kill!" Gracesong growled. "And we have more members, they stand no chance! Saber, we should've done something ages ago!"

Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 pm

"Gracesong, I lost my mother, my best friend, my mentor, and my whole pack to a rouge war. And don't go mouthing off to me." Phenonemon said wearily. "Gracesong, why don't you go see if you can find extra fresh kill for the others? Take a patrol. I'll disscuss the next move with Saber, and I'll call you when we have our plan fourmed."
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Gracesong muttered something under her breath, but nodded her head and looked for Cookie. "Cookie, we're going hunting!" She called, looking for the she-wolf.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Sock barked for Phenomenon's attention. "A war? Against Northern Pack...?" she whimpered.
Sock
Sock

Wolf Points : 22678

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 8:41 pm

"It needs to happen," Gracesong tried to soothe the Omega.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 pm

"Yes Sock. War. We have now been forced this option. It's either the Northern Pack surivies or we do. I'm not about to let the Northern Pack win. I chose life for my pack, life is life. We will fight for it." Phenomenon said softly.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 pm

"But.. I have friends in Northern Pack!" she yipped. She laid her ears flat against her head.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm

"I have a few friends. Mostly Sunny Snow," Gracesong aid thoughtfully. "You don't have to attack your friends," Gracesong felt bad for Sock.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Sock narrowed her eyes. "Of course. Omegas don't fight. But you guys will kill them!' she snapped.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 pm

"I won't kill them. And who says you can't fight?" Gracesong looked expectantly at Phenomenon and Saber.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 pm

"Sock" Phenomenon growled "I will spare you from battle, only because you wish not to fight. Andn do you think I really have it in me to kill your friends? They are my friends also!"
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Gracesong shuffled her paws nervously, not daring to look at the Alpha's.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm

"Then why fight? Inflicted wounds could become infected and kill also!" she growled.
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:00 pm

"Would you rather us die?!" Gracesong snapped, fighting back a growl.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sock Fri May 11, 2012 9:04 pm

"Never!" she snarled. She got ready for a blow across the head, or a harsh nip on the leg. "But we don't need to fight! We should have just asked for prey in the first place."
Sock
Sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 pm

"SOCK!" Phenomenon roared, and stamped her paws, and fell into dominate position. "I have tried to speak with you about this nicely, but you just keep nipping at the paw that protect's you!" Phenomenon snapped, "I know you want us to do no harm to your friends." Phenomenon relaxed and whispered "And believe me I wish not to, but we must fight. But if you really care about your friends, you must let them fight their own battles." Phenomenon's fur was still bristling, and she growled "DIssmissed. Now go get some rest."
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Gracesong's fur on her back settled down. "That is a good idea. Nonny, Saber?" She looked for approval or glares of hatred.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm

"I. Said. Dissmissed. Now. Please. Go. Before. I. Nip. Someone." Phenomenon growled, then sighed "I will think about, there are you happy Sock?" there was a weary note in her voice, but also a hint of pride that her friend's were brave enough to stand up to her.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next