Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightningscar

3 posters

Go down

Lightningscar Empty Lightningscar

Post by Lightningscar Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 am

Name:Lightningscar!

Reason for name: His scar.

Appearance: A huge pitch black wolf with silver eyes and a jagged lightning-like scar on his right shoulder.

Personality: Lightningscar seems careless, but that's not particularly the case. He's just indifferent. This guy doesn't care what the consequences are, he just acts. He'll deal with the trouble he is bound to get into when it comes to him! Lightningscar is definitely a procrastinator. That means he puts things off. His procrastination is pretty much constant. He's lazy and makes intricate excuses for not doing what he needs to. This usually gets him into trouble and usually ends in a fight. Once you anger or irritate Lightningscar even a bit, it's over. He's gonna blow. Fights are inevitable for Lightningscar. Though he doesn't care about much and is lazy, if he feels angered or just doesn't like you, he'll be on you in a half second. There's no joking once Lightningscar is mad. Oh, he seems lazy and easy going usually, but when he is ticked off, a whole nother wolf appears before your very eyes! His silver eyes burn like fire and he suddenly looks a whole lot bigger now that he's not slouching. Yup, Lightningscar has given tons of scars and continues to. This introvert prefers to be alone and doesn't like more than two wolves around him at once. Socializing drains him and makes him cranky.

History: Lightningscar was originally named Night because of his black fur. He's always been introverted and hated attention. One day though, his best friend, Z was killed by wolves of the pack he was in. He was 11 moons at the time and left bitterly. But not without his jagged scar. He then renamed himself Lightningscar and became a loner, not depending on anyone but himself.

Favorite prey: Rabbit

Family: unknown

Mate: none

Home: Lives in between Southern Pack and Northern Pack. Right Smack dab in the middle. In a rock cave.

Hobbies: Running, walking, thinking, fightning, sleeping.

Favorite hobbie: Sleeping

Favorite threat to make others leave him alone: 'If you don't leave me alone, I swear on the stars I'll rip your pelt to shreds to line my nest!'

Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Wolf Points : 21861

Back to top Go down

Lightningscar Empty Re: Lightningscar

Post by Saber Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 am

I like it! It's really good, Lighty.(:
Saber
Saber
Guardian of the Southern Pack
Guardian of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 21965