Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves RP

+19
Ghost
Dark Raven
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Emerald
Phantom
Redwillow
Silentshadow
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Garnet Fire
Adelulf
Saber
Lightningscar
Sunny Snow
Ice
Bluefyre
The Magister
23 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Werewolves RP - Page 11 Empty Werewolves RP

Post by The Magister Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

There is a special school called Raven Academy. They aren't for humans. They're for werewolves.

You may have as many characters as you like. You may roleplay immediately.

Just feel in what your character looks like when he/she is a human or a wolf. And names too. You may add their personalities for more details.
The Magister
The Magister

Wolf Points : 21958

Back to top Go down

Werewolves RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Werewolves RP

Post by Gracesong Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 am

"Hope you're okay, Zane," Kassie said meaningfully, then followed Skye.
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23034

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 am

Skye rolled her eyes slightly. She didn't really get this whole boyfriend/girlfriend drama stuff. Skye glanced around decided to read awhile under the apple tree. Just until Ryan had staightened things out with Zane. Things were getting way too complicated.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22885

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

As soon as Ryan heard Kassie's high pitched shreik, Ryan was running down the hallway, and when she saw Zane crying she ran faster. Ryan knelt down, and gently touched Zane's face. "Zane what's wrong?! Your bleeding! Who shot you?" she cried, then turned around, then she soothed "Hold on." then she got up, and grabbed some bandages, a cloth filled with hot water, a needle, thread, and a glass for dried mixed herbs. Then she sat down and began to gently dab the blood away.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Snow Mon May 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Couples, Calla thought. They were so confusing she had given up trying to understand anything. Calla sat down on the bunk in the dorm that they had provided. It wasn't exactly the best place in the world but it was better than the orphanage's rooms and it was closer to the school.

She sighed gazing at the other bunk. From what she heard, they didn't have much boarding students and there was only one dorm with four beds. She wondered if she would have any room-mates at all.
Sunny Snow
Sunny Snow

Wolf Points : 22343

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Zane was silent for a long while. With a sigh, he wiped his tears away and laid his head on her shoulder."I..killed my family. When I got home, my brother shot me. They were gonna sell me for money so scientist could use me as an experiment. I...that's all I could think of....my mom is the reason for these gashes all over me..." he whispered, his voice breaking many times.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Wolf Points : 22006

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 6:04 pm

" Shhhhh.." Ryan held his hand, stopping her work. "I think it's not your fault. Families are supposed to be loving and caring. But if they hurt you or try and sell you wouldn't be better not to have a family?" Ryan said quietly resting her gaze on him.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Zane nodded and gave a shuttering breath and hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek. "thanks, Ryan." he whispered.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

"Your welcome! Now hold still before I end up hurting you worse!" Ryan said as she began to remove the bullet.
Illusion
Illusion
Phantom Wolves Advisor
Phantom Wolves Advisor

Wolf Points : 21890

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Zane held as still as possible and tried to hide his pain. Near the end, his half form appeared. He sprouted chocolate brown ears, a matching tail, fangs, and red amber eyes.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Ryan carefully took the bullet , and sighed looking at the clock. "Hey, I have to go to my night job, k? Skye and Kassie can look after you, and if anything happens. You have my cell number." Ryan said as she wrapped his wound with bandages. Ryan stood up and streched, her finger's ached. Ryan leaned down, and patted Zane's head, with a half smile. Then she went up staire's and changed into her uniforum, and grabbed her backpack, and ran down the staire's. Ryan jogged out the door, and turned around and waved.

~Ryan is working to become a police officer! So she'll probably have another bad thing happen to her! xD~
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Zane smirked and waved, his still predatory eyes bright. The pain was still almost unbearable, but in this half wolf state, it was healing quickly. Standing carefully, Zane walked over to Skye and kassie. "sorry bout all that drama....." he chuckled darkly. Zane's voice was gravely. Tail swishing and ears down, he tried to shake the thoughts of his family from his mind.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Skye looked up from her book and smiled. "Hey, no problem," she said reassuringly. "We all have those moments sometimes." She slid the bookmark into her book, and asked quizically, "Where are you going to stay now? Well I mean, it's none of my business but Ryan'll be worried." Skye hesitated,half expecting Zane to get defensive again.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 9:49 pm

"the forest." Zane answered, shoving his hands in his pockets. "it's pretty safe there and I know the forest frm here across the next five states like the back of my hand. There's lots of hiding space, food, and water."
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

~Posting as Silentshadow.~

Skye nodded. "But stay awhile, okay? I have a feeling Ryan likes your company. Besides, I'm planning something special for tonight's dinner, since today was so hectic." She hid a smile and propped the book on a tree root before heading inside the house, leaving the back door half open.
Chrome
Chrome
Phantom Wolves Inquisitor

Wolf Points : 22155

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Zane cocked his head curiously like a cute dog. He then hurried after her. "what is it?" he asked.
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

"Officer Ryan. There's been a murder of a family, and one of the kid's is missing." said the woamn at the front desk, handing her a file. Feeling sick, Ryan hurried to her office/ corner room. Ryan sat in her chair, and when no one was looking she text Skye in all caps. "POLICE COMING TO INVESTIGATE ZANE"S FAMILY MURDER! STAY OUT OF THE WOODS!!!" she clicked send, and then shoved her phone in her pocket, and then she opend the file, and scanned the files. Looking through the picture's, she froze. "Claw marks..." mused Officer Dercki behind her. Ryan jumped, and slammed her folder shut. "Hey! You have your own files! Look at them!" she snapped, but then groaned "Have we been assigned this case....together?" Great, working on the weirdo's squad.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

~Again as Silentshadow. xD~

Skye grinned. "You'll see if you stay." she promised. Her phone beeped and she retreived it from her back pocket. Skye's eyes scanned the text, her lips pressing into a tight line. Her blue eyes turned stormy and handed Zane her phone. "Better stay here," she advised, struggling to keep her temper in check. "Try to hide the scratches best you can." Skye's pupils dilated into wolf eyes as anger and fear stormed in her brain. What if the police figured out Ryan knew Zane's family? What if they arrested Ryan, Zane, and herself? What if Raven Academy's secret about its staff and pupils were discovered? What if, what if, what if?
Chrome
Chrome

Wolf Points : 22155

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Mon May 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"I better leave then." Zane sighed after scanning the text. "See you later. sorry I wasn't able to eat the dinner you were gonna make." he started for the door.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22041

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Making ANOTHER CHARRIE! xD

Name: Lane

Human Looks: Tall, dark haired boy with drk brown/amber-ish/ red-ish eyes and is alway's wereing a hoodie, scarde that some person will realize he's a werewolf.

Wolf Looks: Dark brown wolf with bright fun amber eyes, and darker tabby-ish stripes of brown down his back. Very muscularly built.

Personalitty: Quiet, fun when you know him, awesome, epic Razz, reserved, shy, fiercely protective of his friends. *Has a crush on the following girls: Skye, Kassie, and Ryan*

~Hey Lightningscar/ Eragon, can Lane and Zane be like Best friends?Razz~

Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningscar Mon May 07, 2012 11:09 pm

(lol, sure!)
Lightningscar
Lightningscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Mon May 07, 2012 11:24 pm

~Yay! Heheheheh, it ryhme's! xD~

"Sup, Zane??" Lane said as he strode out of the woods, and realized that this was a 'girls' house. "Emhem, what are you doing here with all these chicks?" Lane laughed, then saw Skye and Kassie. "Wait? Kassie lives here? I thought it was only Ryan and Skye! Not like I'm a stalker or anthin'! he said embarassed.

Ryan felt nervous tremmors running up he spine, her pupil's were dilating. "Maybe if I make it just a little bit longer.I can't stay in Human forum any longer! Its been almost 24 hours since I've been a wolf!" Ryan worriedly thought as they aproached Zane's house. The bodies had been removed. Maybe.. I could fake my death. Then I can stay away from work. But then no money! URGHHHHHHH! Ryan's heart began to speed up, her bone's began to ach. "NO! NO! I can't take this again!" she thought desperatly. A soft moan escaped Ryan's lips, and she began to tremble. Blood thristy rage boiled up inside her, she shouldn't been out of her wolf fourm this long! Ryan was about to learn this the hard way. Again. Suddenly Officer. Dercki noticed Ryan's trembling, and he put his gun away "Officer Ryan you ok?" he backed away as her trembling grew more voilent as she fought not to change. A snarl escaped her lips, and then it happend. She was in wolf fourm, hurlting toward the other officer. Ryan flew at him, feeling all her emotion's making her voilent. "W-WOLF!" He shreiked, and began to shot a her. Only one bullet nicked her, but Ryan flung herself snarling ontop of him. Ryan killed him quickly. Then she sniffed a scent that smelt alot like her. "I'll have to maul her so they won't reconize it's not me!" Ryan thought, and crouched in the grass. The girl jogged by, and Ryan sqeezed her eye's closed. Ryan hated killing. But this was the only way to protect Skye, Zane, Even Kassie and Lane. Growling like a train, Ryan flung herself at the girl, and saw the fear in the girl's eyes. Horror chocked her, but she had to do it. And so she did.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Mon May 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Skye grinned at Lane and gestured at Zane. "Make him stay, it's not safe for werewolves out there anymore." Blinking, she suddenly felt a urge to tear something apart, along with fury, dread, and determination. But all the feelings were strangely surpressed. "Ryan," she gasped. "Ryan!" Her sister's tore from her lips. "She's in trouble!"
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 am

Zane immediately shifted into his giant wolf, momentarily ignoring Lane as he dashed toward Ryan's scent which was mingled with blood. Once he saw she was killing humans, he gently pulled her by her scruff into the forest.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Tue May 08, 2012 12:34 am

Ryan whinned, and phased back into her human fourm, allowing herself to be pulled along limply.

"HEY! WAIT UP!" howled Lane, galloping after Zane into the woods.
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Tue May 08, 2012 12:37 am

Zane sighed and set Ryan down on a rock. Shifting back into a human as well, he put his hands in his pockets, a nervous habit of his. "What were you doing at my house.....with that guy?" he growled. Zane's whole being was tensed since he was so close to the prison he used to call home.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: