Forum of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolves RP

+19
Ghost
Dark Raven
Eragon
Illusion
Chrome
Emerald
Phantom
Redwillow
Silentshadow
Phenomenon
Gracesong
Garnet Fire
Adelulf
Saber
Lightningscar
Sunny Snow
Ice
Bluefyre
The Magister
23 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Werewolves RP - Page 19 Empty Werewolves RP

Post by The Magister Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

There is a special school called Raven Academy. They aren't for humans. They're for werewolves.

You may have as many characters as you like. You may roleplay immediately.

Just feel in what your character looks like when he/she is a human or a wolf. And names too. You may add their personalities for more details.
The Magister
The Magister

Wolf Points : 21968

Back to top Go down

Werewolves RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Werewolves RP

Post by Earth Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 pm

"Yeah, I can help you clean up the glass if you want." Dare sighed, pulling his fingers through his hair.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Points : 21897

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Speare rolled his eyes at Darek. "Don't do that in front of me. I'm not interest in your hair. But do it front of Skye," He faked a laugh.

Speare sat down on his chair, which had bite marks all over it. His eyes showed hurt and pain. "Leave it. I'll clean it up later."
Gracesong
Gracesong
Beta of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 23044

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Fri May 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Dare smirked. "it's a habit. And you shouldn't put things off." he laughed. "then again, it's your house." he shrugged.
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Fri May 11, 2012 11:52 pm

"Yes, so don't tell me what to do," His anger returned.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Fri May 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Skye only shook her head and backed out of the yard. Phasing into a silvery wolf, she glanced up through the trees and sighed. "Why does everything I do, end up hurting someone else? What little precious things I have in my life." A bitter, mocking voice spoke in her head: Why do anything then? Disappear! And Skye turned, vanishing deeper into the woods without a trace.
Chrome
Chrome
Phantom Wolves Inquisitor

Wolf Points : 22165

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Dare rolled his eyes. He then shifted and raced after wolf. "Hey! Are you okay?" he barked worriedly.
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 1:02 am

Speare phased into a wolf, following Skye. "Skye! I'm sorry! Just... Please come back! You don't have to talk to me," He choked out the last words.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 1:17 am

Skye slowed to a stop and glanced after the two wolves. "I'm fine," she said quietly. With a faint smile she turned to Speare. "I'm not that mad... yet. Just tired. Irritable." Her eyes flashed and for a moment she glared playfully at both of them. "Don't you dare tell me I'm a terrible liar." Skye turned serious again, her dark blue eyes flciking back and forth between the two of them. Ha, she thought. That's why they're angry with each other? "Guess what," she yipped suddenly. "You two try to work out what's between you right now, yes? I'll just be at my house, brooding in my room. Neither of you will come running to me until you've figured it out, 'kay? Or I won't talk to either of you for a week. Try; try for me, at least..." Skye hesitated, realizing she just might've lost both of them. "I'm sorry."
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sat May 12, 2012 1:20 am

Dare looked at her with obvious surprise. "Skye..." he was about to argue, but stopped and nodded. "Alright. I'll see you later, Skye." he smiled softly.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Wolf Points : 22051

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 1:20 am

Speare turned to Darek, and called after Skye, "Are you serious? I guess I'll try..."

He turned his soft brown eyes to Darek, "I hate you with all my life because I've liked Skye forever and you knew that and you stilll went out with her." He angrily stuffed his hands in his pocket. "Now talk already so I can go say sorry to Skye."
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sat May 12, 2012 1:22 am

"Actually, I didn't know. And I won't talk to you until you're ready to stop being such an arrogant jerk." Dare answered, giving him a defensive glare.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 am

"I'm not being arrogant! You are, of all people! I can't believe I was ever your friend!" Speare growled, a wolfish hint to his voice.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrome Sat May 12, 2012 1:36 am

Skye grimaced as she walked away. Bits of their conversation reached her ears she trotted toward her house, still in her wolf form. "Bad idea," she muttered. "But the only way." She reached the house no time and climbed up the stairs, morphing easily into a human. Skye scrunched up on her bed, her chin on her knees. She shoved her hand underneath the pillow and withdrew a picture, something she hadn't had the courage to look at for months. Trailing one slender finger over the dusty picture, she breathed in slowly. Skye's parents' faces gazed upwards, faces frozen in a smile, but she hardly even glanced at it. Instead, her eyes were fixed on the shadow in the corner of the dusty picture. A black wolf with maniac red eyes.
Chrome
Chrome

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 1:38 am

"Just talk, please. If I was a good friend, I'd be happy for Skye no matter what. And I want to apologize to her for being such a jerkoff," He said, calming down again. "Sorry to you, too."
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 3:46 am

Skye traced the shadowy wolf with her thumb, allowing a sigh to escape her lips. Secrets, secrets, she thought bitterly. There's nothing left in my life but secrets. Skye replaced the picture into its former place and plodded downstairs, reaching for the front door. She hesitated, her hand on the doorknob, then shook her head and jerked the door open. Skye slid on her hiking boots and slipped her phone into her pocket, putting it on silent. With a heavy sigh, she continued on her way to a destination unknown.

~Note! Other people do not know that she has left the house! Everyone thinks she's still in her home.~
Silentshadow
Silentshadow
Alpha of the Northern Pack

Wolf Points : 22895

Back to top Go down

Post by Earth Sat May 12, 2012 3:49 am

(ok)

Dare shrugged. "Hey, I don't blame you. I'd be the same way." he smiled warmly. "I just wanted to say that whatever Skye decides, I won't object. Also, I don't want this to wreck our friendship....that is if it's still existent." dare continued.
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 4:00 am

~Can we time laspe to school or do we need a few more posts? Razz Neutral~
Phenomenon
Phenomenon
Hunter of the Southern Pack

Wolf Points : 22320

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 4:12 am

~NAH...A few more posts Razz~

Speare nodded, "I'm gonna go to Skye's." Speare jumped, and phased in mid-ar into his black wolf with ash streaks, when his shirt ripped off as he phased. "Forgot it was all messed up. So much for my favorite shirt," He shook his head, and ran to Skye's.

Knocking on the door, he stuffed his hands in his pockets. For some reason...He felt, well, worried as she didn't answer. "Hey, Skye, it's me! Speare!" He called. No reply.

He looked in a window, and saw all the lights off and everything shut. He sighed, and sat on the porch, his hands on his knees. He got out his iPhone4S (LOVE that phone!) and texted Skye, "Hey, where r u? Im at yo house and im just sitting there. I dont wanna look like a stalker."
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenomenon Sat May 12, 2012 4:13 am

Ryan walked out of the woods, but then she saw Speare at her house. "Um....Hey! Speare are you looking for Skye?" she asked
Phenomenon
Phenomenon

Wolf Points : 22320

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 4:17 am

"Yeah! You know where she is?" He stood up, looking at his phone to see if he had any texts, but there no new ones.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 am

Dare noticed Skye's scent drifted away from her house and tried to follow it. Mn I feel like I stalker. He thought with a sigh.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 4:21 am

"I can smell her. Wow, that sounds weird as a human," He laughed, and followed the scent, not daring to go in the woods as a wolf because of the murders.
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentshadow Sat May 12, 2012 4:30 am

Skye hurried along, wading in streams to lose her followers, if she had any, that is. She hopped up out of the tugging water and climbed on top of a tree, then like a squirrel, Skye began hopping through the forest. Skye winced as the bark scraped her hands and she landed with a muffled thud. She walked for another mile or so before arriving at a natural stone wall. Skye ran her hands along the stone searching for the entrance. Finally, she discovered that crack, which was no covered by ivy. Taking a deep breath, Skye squeezed in. On a scale of one to ten, how much trouble am I in now? Heading toward fourteen.
Silentshadow
Silentshadow

Wolf Points : 22895

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracesong Sat May 12, 2012 4:36 am

"Where r u? r u ok?" Speare texted Skye rapidly, trying to follow her scent. But...It just stopped. Right by a stream. "You think you're so tricky," Speare smiled slyly, and phased into a wolf, swimming across the stream. Not even bothering to shake out his fur, Speare followed Skye's scent. How many streams did she pass through...? He thought in irritation. He finally scented her stop at a stone cave. He tried to get through, but he couldn't get in. "Oh great, I'm stuck," Speare growled, mostly out of laughter at himself. "How stupid do I look?" He talked to himself, trying to squeeze in.

~Let's say it's been half an hour or so~
Gracesong
Gracesong

Back to top Go down

Post by Eragon Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 am

"Hmm, pretty darn stupid." Dare observed from a large oak tree.
Eragon
Eragon
Phantom Wolves Deputy
Phantom Wolves Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: